Fast Easy Cheap Vegan
- 101 recipes you can make in 30 minutes or less, for $10 or less, and with 10 ingredients or less!
- Silver Award Winner - Best Cookbook in Canada 2022
- Bestselling Amazon Cookbook
- Recipes can be made using items you already have in your pantry and fridge
- Perfect for busy weeknight meals
- Smart tips and easy techniques that simplify cooking
- Many recipes are one-pot, freezer-friendly, and make-ahead meals, creating a stress-free kitchen
- Beautiful picture for every recipe
- Incredibly easy recipes that are delicious, and inexpensive
- 101 everyday comfort food favorites, veganized!
- Bestselling Amazon Cookbook
- Drool-worthy yet utterly fuss-free recipes that will bring everyone together at the table
- Vegans and non-vegans alike will love these recipes
- Ingredients you can pick up at your local grocery store
- Invaluable tips and tricks
- The vegan versions of classic comforting dishes including pastas, burgers, pizza, pasta dishes, blueberry muffins, chocolate chip cookies, lemon meringue pie, and even creme brûlée!
- Perfect for beginners
AS SEEN ON:
See what they're saying.
I have made dozens and dozens of your recipes and they are amazing. Thank you for bringing so much joy to my life and yummy food to my belly.
I bought both of your cookbooks, and ordered another copy of each for my daughter this year at Christmas!! She’s been struggling to find simple and healthy vegan recipes that don’t require bizarre and expensive ingredients…Voilà! Your cookbooks to the rescue!! Thanks so much!!
Sam, your amazing recipes ALWAYS floor me. They are always right-on! Thank you for your talent and your generous nature of SHARING your jaw-dropping recipes. I already have your "Fuss Free Vegan" recipe book.. CANNOT WAIT for the next golden-egg from you! 🙂
I have both your cookbooks and love, love, love everything you offer.
Love Fuss Free Vegan so much. It's my immediate go-to when I don't know what to make.
I just bought your book "Fast Easy Cheap Vegan" and I love it!
My grandson and I are lactose intolerant so I started trying vegan recipes.
I'm not totally vegan but getting close. Your recipes are practical and tasty! My friends and family loved the chocolate cupcakes with peanut butter frosting and my grandson could eat them!
About the author
Sam Turnbull is a world-renowned, award-winning, bestselling cookbook author. Know affectionately for her sunny personality, she will brighten your kitchen with delicious plant-based meals that everyone loves (vegan or not)!
Growing up in a family of foodies, chefs, butchers, and hunters, Sam was determined to prove that vegan cooking didn't have to be weird, expensive, complicated, or limiting. Sam focuses on making her recipes quick and easy to prepare, using ingredients you can find at your local grocery store to make dishes that appeal to all.
As a 10-year vegan, Sam knows all the tricks and tips to make mind-blowing plant-based dishes. Creator of the popular recipe blog "It Doesn't Taste Like Chicken" which gets millions of visitors every month. She also runs an online cooking school, a subscription meal planner, and is a social media influencer with 500k + followers across her channels. Sam and her recipes have been featured across TV, radio, magazines, newspapers, podcasts, public speaking events, prominent websites, and in multiple notable cookbooks.