Be nice! While I encourage everyone to leave comments and questions, I like to keep a happy welcoming environment on It Doesn’t Taste Like Chicken. Please don’t be a troll. Be nice and respectful of each other so we can all be friends. If I see anyone leaving purposely disrespectful comments I may choose to block you.
- It Doesn’t Taste Like Chicken is my full-time business. I display ads, promote content, services, or other businesses in order to make income for all my hard work.
- As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
- I don’t always know which display ads show on my site, so if you see something you find offensive, please take a screenshot of the ad and email me the screenshot to email@example.com so I can have this removed.
- I only promote products, services, or businesses that I believe in and think will be beneficial to my readers.
- Products are sometimes provided to me for free for review. These reviews are always my honest opinion, I do not guarantee positive reviews.
- Sponsored posts are always clearly indicated right at the beginning of the post, however, I only work with products I love.
- You can trust me. The opinions expressed on It Doesn’t Taste Like Chicken are always honest and my own. I would never promote anything I don’t agree with just to make a buck.
- Links to products mentioned in my blog posts are sometimes affiliate links, which means that if you click a link, and then purchase something, I get a small cut at no cost to you. Again, these products are always my honest recommendations.
This Site is affiliated with AdThrive, LLC (“AdThrive”) for the purposes of placing advertising on the Site. AdThrive uses standard and widely-available tools for the placement and serving of ads, including those provided by Google, Inc. and its affiliates. We publish interest-based advertisements on the Site; that is, ads that are tailored to reflect your interests. To help understand your interests, AdThrive, Google and our other advertising partners will track your behaviour on our website and on other websites across the Internet using cookies.
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed. Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
For European Economic Area Residents
If you reside in a country in the European Economic Area (EEA), then under the GDPR and applicable data protection laws you have the rights, among other things, to access your personal data, have us erase it, and/or restrict its further processing. If you wish to access or delete your personal data (if any) maintained by us or AdThrive related to advertising on the Site, you can contact AdThrive at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to see a list of the advertising partners we work with or change which of those partners track your behavior using cookies, click the ad preferences icon. (Available in the EU.)