Be nice! While I encourage everyone to leave comments and questions, I like to keep a happy welcoming environment on It Doesn't Taste Like Chicken. Please don't be a troll. Be nice and respectful of each other so we can all be friends. If I see anyone leaving purposely disrespectful comments I may choose to block you.
- It Doesn't Taste Like Chicken is my full-time business. I display ads, promote content, services, or other businesses in order to make income for all my hard work.
- As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- I don't always know which display ads show on my site, so if you see something you find offensive, please take a screenshot of the ad and email me the screenshot to email@example.com so I can have this removed.
- I only promote products, services, or businesses that I believe in and think will be beneficial to my readers.
- Products are sometimes provided to me for free for review. These reviews are always my honest opinion, I do not guarantee positive reviews.
- Sponsored posts are always clearly indicated right at the beginning of the post, however, I only work with products I love.
- You can trust me. The opinions expressed on It Doesn't Taste Like Chicken are always honest and my own. I would never promote anything I don't agree with just to make a buck.
- Links to products mentioned in my blog posts are sometimes affiliate links, which means that if you click a link, and then purchase something, I get a small cut at no cost to you. Again, these products are always my honest recommendations.
This Site is affiliated with CMI Marketing, Inc., d/b/a CafeMedia (“CafeMedia”) for the purposes of placing advertising on the Site, and CafeMedia will collect and use certain data for advertising purposes. To learn more about CafeMedia’s data usage, click here: www.cafemedia.com/publisher-advertising-privacy-policy