The preorder bundle is finally here!!! To celebrate the release of my new cookbook Fast Easy Cheap Vegan, and to thank all you wonderful people who preorder it, I'm giving you a FREE bundle of exclusive, BONUS recipes!
How fun is that!? It's very fun.
These recipes aren't available on the blog and they aren't available in any of my books, the ONLY place you can get these recipes is by preordering Fast Easy Cheap Vegan and then downloading the bonus bundle.
So what's in the bundle?
- 5 bonus recipes that are going to WOW your socks off!!
- Each recipe in the bundle fits the theme of Fast Easy Cheap Vegan- so they all take 30 minutes or less to prepare, cost $10 or less, and require 10 ingredients or less.
- Just like in Fast Easy Cheap Vegan, I've included a photo for every single recipe. I LOVE food photos!
Fast Easy Cheap Vegan will be released on March 30, 2021, but you can preorder it now so that you will be one of the very first to get your hands on a first edition copy! The book will be available worldwide, so you can preorder from your favourite bookseller.
→ How to claim your preorder bundle ←
Step 1: preorder Fast Easy Cheap Vegan
Preorder a copy of Fast Easy Cheap Vegan from your favourite book retailer (any book retailer should work). See the chart below. *If you've already preordered my book, no worries, just dig up your order confirmation email and you'll be good to go.
|Barnes & Nobel||Indigo||Blackwell's|
|Apple Books||Book Depository|
Step 2: Claim your bundle here ↓↓↓
Once you placed your preorder, come back to this post and fill out the little form below. Once I approve your preorder, then I will email you your copy of the preorder bonus which you can dowloand and save or print.
💕 Talk about the perfect last-minute Valentine's Day gift for your loved one (or yourself)! 💕
Fast Easy Cheap Vegan is jam-packed with 101 scrumptious vegan recipes. But it's so much more than that... Every recipe takes 30 minutes or less, requires 10 ingredients or less, and costs $10 dollars or less! Can it get better than that!?
Over the years as a vegan blogger and cookbook author, I've heard the same concerns over and over again: "Vegan food is too expensive. Vegan food is too complicated. Vegan food is too time-consuming." With this book, it was my goal to bust ALL of those misconceptions. I wanted to show you how vegan food can actually be affordable, simple, and quick!
And that's what I did. You won't believe how many delicious, hearty, drool-worthy dishes you can prepare at lightning speed, with only a few ingredients, and for cheap too! I've been making all of these recipes on repeat as the recipes have become go-to staples for me.
This is the perfect vegan cookbook for beginners and master cooks alike. Simple enough to make on a busy evening, tasty enough to wow everyone at the table.
SO WHAT'S IN THIS BOOK:
- 101 easy vegan recipes! Only 5 of the recipes in this book are also on the blog, the rest of the recipes (96) are completely unique to the book, and will never be posted on the blog.
- All your munching needs are covered- breakfasts, snacks, soups, salads, noodles, mains, and desserts.
- An entire chapter on pantry-friendly mixes. No need to buy the over-priced store-bought mixes, make your own in 5 minutes! I'm talking pancake mix, muffin mix, cake mixes, gravy mix, and so many more. Just add the ingredients to a jar, shake, and store until you want to whip up a batch of something scrumptious. Talk about convenient!
- All recipes use ingredients you can easily find at your local grocery store. No weird or hard to find ingredients.
- Might I remind you that EVERY RECIPE in this book uses just 10 ingredients or less, costs 10 dollars or less, and takes 30 minutes or less to prepare!
- And of course, I'm the kinda person who loves cookbooks that are jam-packed full of photos, so I made sure to include a beautiful picture for every single recipe.
Below are two gift certificates so you can give the gift of scrumptious vegan food. Just click on a gift certificate to download or print your certificate.
Happy Valentine's Day!