…and that’s all I have to say.
Lately I have been obsessing over salads. I don’t know if it’s because everyone goes all healthy-like for January, or if it’s because I have been working on the breakfast chapter of my cookbook (gah! Excited to say that freely), and big ol’ salads make me feel healthier when I am eating pancakes and maple syrup all day long. I’m thinking it has more to do with the second point. Either way, we all know you can never go wrong with a big, colourful, salad, jam packed full of healthy goodness.
Generally I just make a “guzinta” salad: whatever’s in the fridge guzinta it, but sometimes it’s nice to put a little more thought into a salad. So I collected these scrumptious hearty vegan salads from my blogging friends, because SALADS!
What’s your favourite hearty vegan salad?
1. She Likes Food: Chopped Kale Power Salad with Lemon Tahini Dressing
2. Cotter Crunch: Vegan Rainbow Power Greens Salad with Black Eyed Peas
4. Peas & Crayons: Cranberry Cilantro Quinoa Salad
4. Veggie Inspired Journey: Black Bean Taco Salad
5. Eat Healthy Eat Happy: Spicy Cucumber Salad with Pan Fried Tofu
6. Harriet Emily: Roasted Vegetable Quinoa
7. Vegan Richa: Curried Kidney Beans, Quinoa, Roasted Zucchini, Mango Salsa Bowl
8. Spabettie: Vibrant Spaghetti Squash Bowl with Smoky Waffled Tofu
9. The Mostly Vegan: Lentil Fattoush Salad
10. Lazy Cat Kitchen: Indonesian Gado-Gado Salad
11. Apollo & Luna: Vegan Freaked & Tumeric Chickpea Salad
12. The Organic Dietitian: Rainbow Salad Bowl with Cilantro Lime Hummus
13. Vegan Family Recipes: Sweet Potato Salad
14. Vegan Heaven: Lentil Salad with Spinach and Pomegranate
15. Emilie Eats: Roasted Butternut Squash Fall Kale Salad
16. Green Evi: Grilled Corn Salad Bowl
17. Vanilla and Bean: Quinoa Mango Black Bean Salad with Smoky Pipits and Chipotle Lime Vinaigrette
18. Spice and Sprout: Nectarine + Sweet Potato Summer Salad w/ Garlicky Lime Dressing
19. Cookin Canuck: Roasted Butternut Squash Salad with Sriracha Lime Dressing
20. Vegan Sandra: Fresh Salad with Baked Bean Balls and Mild Mustard Vinaigrette
21. The Viet Vegan: Farro, Cannellini Bean, and Parsley Pesto Salad
22. One Ingredient Chef: Vegan Taco Salad Recipe with Chickpeas
23. It Doesn’t Taste Like Chicken (hey that’s me!): BBQ Chickpea Salad
24. Hummusapien: Basil Balsamic Chickpeas and Kale Salad
25. Food Faith Fitness: Roasted Acorn Squash Quinoa Salad