As I scroll through this post, I feel like I should just be saying “tah dah!” over and over again! I bopped around the net searching for gorgeous vegan holiday main dishes because as much as side dishes are good, everyone deserves that “wow” factor at their holiday feasts. Mission totally accomplished. Whether you’re celebrating Thanksgiving, Christmas, or any other holiday feast, there is something here that is sure to please everyone (vegan or not).
Prepare for the oooh’s and ahhh’s, I’ve collected lentil loaves, stuffed squash, pot pies, shepherd’s pie, tarts, wellingtons, and all things totally centerpiece worthy….
See what I mean!? “Tah Dah!” Is totally the right word for these dishes.
If you are looking for side dishes, check out my collection of 8 Traditional Thanksgiving and Christmas Sides Made Vegan. If this is your first holiday as a vegan, you might fin my tips on How to Survive the Holidays as a Vegan helpful.
Click on the photo or dish name to take you to straight to the recipe. Bon Appetegan!
1. Vegan Huggs: Sweet & Savory Stuffed Acorn Squash
2. Green Evi: Baked Spaghetti Squash with Tempeh Ragout
3. Dianne’s Vegan Kitchen: Vegetable Crescent Roll Ring
4. Veggies Don’t Bite: Sharp White Mac and Cheese
5. Lauren Caris Cooks: Wheat Berry Risotto with Winter Roasted Vegetables
6. I Love Vegan: Leek & Mushroom Couscous Stuffed Squash
7. The Mostly Vegan: Loaded Vegan Pot Pie
8. It Doesn’t Taste Like Chicken (that’s me!): Puff Pastry Wrapped Lentil Loaf
9. Earth Powered Family: Lentil Stuffed Cabbage Head
10. The Plant Philosophy: Shepherd’s Pie Stuffed Acorn Squash
11. Ricki Heller: Vegan Tortiere (Meat Pie)
12. Trinity’s Conscious Kitchen: Seed & Carrot Raisin Loaf
13. Strength & Sunshine: Cauliflower Lentil Loaf
14. Vegan Family Recipes: Savory Pumpkin Tart
15. It Doesn’t Taste Like Chicken (that’s me!): Seriously the Best Lentil Shepherd’s Pie
16. Jessica in the Kitchen: Vegan Pot Pies
17. VNutrition: Lentil Puff Pastry Pockets for the Holidays
18. Natural Girl Modern World: Veggie Pot Pies with Crispy Potatoes
19. Cheftographer: Vegan Turkey Roll
20. Delightful Vegans: Pecan and Mushroom Wellington
21. Vinilla and Bean: Mushroom Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
22. I Love Vegan: The Ultimate Vegan Thanksgiving Loaf with Cranberry Glaze
23. Vegan Richa: Vegan Shepherds Pie with Chickpeas & Sweet Potato
24. Veganosity: Vegan Spinach Lasagna
25. Well and Full: Thanksgiving Stuffing