Good news: You've been invited to a potluck. Best news: The potluck is vegan, you are vegan, or someone vegan is attending. Woot!
If making vegan food is new for you, do not stress my friend. Today I have collected from across the web 25 Vegan Potluck Recipes just for you! (Well, for me too). From apps to desserts, petite bites to hearty scoops, and everything in between.
I host a bookclub and at every meeting we always have a delicious vegan feast (which includes lots of wine of course). At this point, I think my friends are more interested in the feasting than they are the book. Vegan potluck for the win!! We have been selecting really bad/boring/unfun/ books for the most part... Suggestions anyone?
Back to food. Did you see that photo collage ↑↑↑ I'm pretty sure you just exhaled, your shoulders relaxed, and you realized this potluck is going to be a cinch. No luck needed! Whether you are vegan or not, there is just so much deliciousness to be had. Click on the photos or titles to take you directly to the recipe of your choice. Happy potlucking!
1. Wallflower Kitchen: 35 Calorie Mini Vegan Quiches
2. Deb's Pots: Veggie Chili
3. Natural Girl Modern World: (Almost) No Cook Vegan Grazing Platter
4. The Endless Meal: Vegetarian Chocolate Quinoa Chili
5. The Endless Meal: Cinnamon Scented Vegetarian Crock Pot Moroccan Tagine
6. Green Evi: Vegan Shepherd's Pie
7. Connoisseurus Veg: Best Ever Baked Beans
8. Veggie Inspired: Southwest Black Bean Pasta Salad
9. Tinned Tomatoes: Creamy Chestnut Mushrooms and Fresh Herb Pasta Salad
10. Vegan Heaven: Vegan Chocolate Hazelnut Donuts
11. The Mostly Vegan: Very Green Pasta Salad
12. Emilie Eats: Vegan Curried Pasta Salad
13. Get Inspired Everyday: Thai Slaw with Coconut Mango Dressing
14. Delicious Everyday: Vegan Red Lentil Dal with Coconut Milk