This recipe for Vegan Peanut Butter Hot Fudge Sundae is sponsored by So Delicious, who I love for their cashew milk frozen dessert. Seriously, it's creamy, sweet, and slightly salty giving it this kind of salted caramel beautiful thang going on. In love!
It has been a long time since I have had a sundae. I seriously forgot just how good they were! I made the Vegan Peanut Butter Hot Fudge Sundae sauce, and that was wow delicious, but it wasn't until I actually finished this photo shoot that I tasted the fully assembled sundae that I truly rediscovered the gloriousness. By then there was hot fudge sauce and meltiness everywhere, it even managed to have gotten on my camera, eek! I scooped up a bite and ohmygoodnessgraciousme. There's a reason this is a classic dessert, and that reason is pretty clear. YUM!
Like seriously, whoa. Not only is this mind-blowingly good, but the sauce literally takes 5 minutes to make. The peanut butter gives the sundae this peanut butter cup kinda feel, and the So Delicious Cashewmilk Frozen Dessert is the perfect compliment with it's slightly salted taste. Gah! This recipe is a little too easy, and a little too delicious if you ask me!
To make the Peanut Butter Hot Fudge Sauce: add all of the sauce ingredients to a small sauce pan and put over medium heat. Stir continually as the chocolate chips begin to melt.
Just before the chocolate has completely melted, remove from the heat and continue to stir until the chocolate has finished melting. This ensures that you do not burn the chocolate.
Scoop some of the So Delicious Creamy Cashew Cashewmilk Frozen Dessert...
Drizzle the warm melty Peanut Butter Hot Fudge Sauce over top...
Sprinkle with chopped peanuts, then devour. And devour you will! (Trust me on that one).
(click stars to vote)
Vegan Peanut Butter Hot Fudge Sundae
For the peanut butter hot fudge sauce:
- ½ cup full-fat coconut milk
- ⅓ cup vegan chocolate chips
- ⅓ cup smooth natural peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
For the sundae:
- 2 tablespoons peanuts, , roughly chopped (I used roasted salted peanuts, but plain will do too)
- 1 500 ml Tub of So Delicious Creamy Cashew Cashewmilk Frozen Dessert
- Add all of the Peanut Butter Hot Fudge Sauce ingredients to a small sauce pan and put over medium heat. Stir continually while the chocolate melts. Just before the chocolate has completely melted, remove from the heat and continue to stir until the chocolate has finished melting. This ensures that you do not burn the chocolate. It will only take 1 - 2 minutes.
- Assemble your sundae by scooping the cashewmilk frozen treat, drizzling the warm fudge sauce overtop and finish by sprinkling chopped peanuts. Bon Appetegan!
For So Delicious Cashewmilk Frozen Dessert nutrition click here.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of So Delicious. The opinions and text are all mine.
If you liked this recipe you might also enjoy: