Just because you’re vegan doesn’t mean breakfast is limited to smoothies, oatmeal, or energy bars. You’re not limited to chia pudding, granola, or peanut butter toast either. (Sorry smoothies, I like you too, remember that time I made 10 vegan dessert smoothies… yeah, see I still like you. Just not today).
Today, I want big, hearty vegan breakfasts. I’m talking breakfast burritos, pancakes, quiche, breakfast sandwiches, waffles, scrambles, french toast, and all things to make an epic vegan morning feast.
I asked around the vegan blogging community for their best breakfast recipes, and boy did they deliver!
So brew some coffee, and make room in your belly, because this collection of recipes is going to make you HUNGRY!
Click on the photo or recipe name to take you directly to the full recipe.
1. Happy Healthy Life: Shamrock Breakfast Sandwich
2. Cocoon Cooks: Apple Buckwheat Pancakes with Coconut Caramel Apples
3. Veggies Don’t Bite: 30 Minute Vegan Breakfast Burritos
4. Vegan Sandra: Chickpea and Onion Omelette
5. A Virtual Vegan: Gingerbread Waffles
6. Glue & Glitter: Grits Bowl with Avocado and Baked Tofu Strips
7. Veggies Don’t Bite: Vegan Blueberry French Toast Breakfast Muffins
8. Lazy Cat Kitchen: Greek Chickpeas on Toast
9. Build Your Bite: Simple Vegan Breakfast Hash
10. Connoisseurus Veg: Smoky Sweet Potato Tempeh Scramble
11. My Darling Vegan: Vegan Tomato and Asparagus Quiche
12. Soy Division: Overnight Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls with Vanilla Cashew Frosting
13. It Doesn’t Taste Like Chicken (that’s me!): Tofu Scramble – Breakfast of Vegan Champions!
14. Nutrition: Spinach & Artichoke Quiche
15. Feasting on Fruit: Sweet Oil-Free Crepes
16. Vegan Huggs: Vegan Breakfast Sandwich
17. Brewing Happiness: Fig Oatmeal Bake with Streusel and Caramelized Pear Topping
18. It Doesn’t Taste Like Chicken (that’s me!): Vegan French Toast
One of my very early recipes!