It's the time of year where we get to spoil and celebrate our dads, yay!
I was hunting around the internet (which I spend way too much time doing), looking for some super manly things, and decided, hey, why not put all my good finds together in a gift guide and share it with you. Surprise, surprise, I did just that! (You're surprised aren't you).
Whether the fathers in your life are vegan or not, these are some funky and fun gifts that any smart guy would appreciate. (Smart guys like cruelty free products).
Now for the closeups. Ready? Get set. Let's go!
To keep your pa looking and smelling fine, try dazzling him with beer soap, moustache wax, or a full on grooming and pampering kit!
- Beer Soap Gift Set - 4 Bars
- Manly Pitts Organic Deodorant
- The Wild Witchery Moustache Wax
- Men's Natural Beard Oil
- The Grit Exfoliating Soap
- Men's Grooming Box Gift Set
Hungry, hungry hippo... or dad. Don't call your dad a hippo, that might not go over well (even though hippos are super cute). These are scrumptious treats that I would want if I was a dad. Hey, I want them and I'm not a dad.
- Louisville Vegan Jerky - 4 Pack
- Vegan Popcorn Kit- kernels and popcorn seasoning set
- Coconut Bacon Variety Pack
- Vegan Cheese and Meat Box
- Vegan Flap Jack Mix - 2 Pack (Gluten free)
- OCHO Chocolate Coconut Bar - 8 Pack
Cork wallet, Super Vegan tee, joke poster, why yes, I do like all of these random things. Just imagine wearing that Super Vegan tee to the gym! Plant power.
- Cork Bifold Wallet
- Real Men Eat Plants Cufflinks
- Acoustic Wood iPhone Speaker Dock
- Personalized Vegan Stamped Copper Keychain
- Super Vegan 100% Cotton Tee
- Say Tofu Poster Printable
Does your dad love to cook? Or would you love him to love to cook (hint hint). These cookbooks are full of personality, style, and most importantly delicious recipes.
- Grilling Vegan Style: 125 Fired-Up Recipes to Turn Every Bite into a Backyard BBQ by John Schlimm
- Salad Samurai: 100 Cutting-Edge, Ultra-Hearty, Easy-to-Make Salads You Don't Have to Be Vegan to Love by Terry Hope Romero
- Thug Kitchen: The Official Cookbook: Eat Like You Give a F*ck by Thug Kitchen
- The Vegan Stoner Cookbook: 100 Easy Vegan Recipes to Munch by Sarah Conrique and Graham I. Haynes
- Vegan Cooking for Carnivores: Over 125 Recipes So Tasty You Won't Miss the Meat by Roberto Martin
- Street Vegan: Recipes and Dispatches from The Cinnamon Snail Food Truck by Adam Sobel
Happy early father's day to all the awesome father's out there.
This page contains affiliate links, which means if you click and purchase something, I get a small cut at no cost to you. This helps support the work I do on It Doesn't Taste Like Chicken. Thank you!